Saturday, December 3, 2011

Divination :)

12/4 1.54am
HOHOHO!
I'm back Hehe
Ya I know I know
I'm lazy ><
Thought to write this post long long time ago

Then now I almost forget what should I write LOL


Erm
That day I went for something like divination
Owh I wanna know how is my relationship <3
and the person [is a 'she'] used only normal poker :D

Firstly I need to shuffle the pack
Then divide it into seven parts
Collect it back into a hand of cards
[no need to follow the sequence]
Finally choose seven of them

Oh through out this process
You must think of THE PERSON in your mind

Each of them stands for one area
And the numbers and patterns of the cards I pick will be the answers

First
Present: Concealment

Second
Past: Shame

Third
Fear/Expectation/Hope: Future

Forth
Inner Conflict: Honesty

Fifth
Influence from outside: Something like Agreement?
[I forget already ><]

Sixth
The best way I can do: Victory

Seventh
The best outcome: Loyalty


Ehmm
She told me that
She doesn't know our story
so there's nothing that she can tell more than this

And what i have to do is think and analyse all that things by myself


I found it quite true
hehehe <3




Brian Tey
I'll always love you :)

No comments: