Monday, February 20, 2012

Talent Time L'opera La Maison Jan 2012!!

2/20 1.12pm
Hei hei
I'm just coming back from the Talent Time
I think it was awesome :))

This is their booth





This is the back drop




There are many kind of performances
include singing, dancing and music instruments

Erm
the girl who was singing is called Victoria??

For me her voice is not so good hehe
Maybe because of she was too nervous

The dancing part... ...
there was a couple who dance with the song "Trouble Maker"
and we were like OMG!!






This is what we expected
Haha but you'll never want to see the UTAR version!

I could almost see the flame came out from Chee Teng's eyes
because the UTAR version JS is quite sissy =.=

Owh by the way i was falling in love with the poppin dancer!
haha i try to search him on facebook... ...

Tada!
I stole his photos ;P
FYI he has girlfriend already *sob*








Hehe he is really really really cute and attractive with the sun glasses!

After the tea break about 15 mins
We came back to the show

There were some dancing from the Prince Studio

And also the great one UTAR DANCE CLUB
hoho I started to notice one of the guys from dance club after the DANCE DRAMA last year
But i didn't see him tonight

But it's okay
He could still recognized me on yesterday annifest
Owh I always feel like melting when I see his smile!

Show you some of his photos








The last performance ❤




They are super cool!
I love the band
I love the drummer so much

Although I cant see his face AT ALL hahaha!
He was wearing kind of mask like this




But he was cool when he jumping around on the stage
Waving his hands to show that he wanted a loud applause from us before they start
The way he moved his body when he was playing with the drums
Owhhh I feel melting again!

The band was great
The people were high
and the singer also sang a love song

He asked if there was any couples below the stage he didn't mind them kissing
haha I could see a lecturer was like wanna kick him


Hubby
If you were there I would like to hug you and kiss you forever
Because the song was so romantic ❤


When the performance was end
I think the drummer was too high
and his drum stick slipped away from his hand at the last beat
flying to the people standing below the stage ==


I think I love my uni life hehe ❤






Erm please ignore my dark circle
I'm pretty and I know it! Haha

It's 1.23am
And I should go to sleep now
Goodnight world :)

No comments: