Monday, July 9, 2012

Second-hand Car = New Driving Life

9/7 1.21pm
Hahaha
The third round I drove my car in a small street
Then I accidentally hit my car on another silver car
Alas I escaped perfectly LOL
( Did I? )


After I got my driving license
My dad insisted to guide me on driving
as he mentioned my driving skill was awful
Whatever

Driving lesson with my dad was like took me forever
Sometimes I was tired
Sometimes I was irritated
( with the driving sessions okay sometimes with my dad also )
Sometimes I was even regretted to learn driving so early hmm

But then I'm an adult now
I must act mature act like an adult
So I just pushed myself to move *sigh
And now I can drive! Although I'm not a really safety driver :D


FYI
That unfortunately day was a rainy day
I was nervously driving home
When I try to turn into the narrow street
I bang into a car which parked at the left side of the corner

I reversed my car and scanned through the silver car
Nothing happened No scar Everything was just nice
Quickly I adjusted my steering and drove away

My car has a bit injuries on it haha
But I'm not sure whether is because of me or its ex-driver


No photos for this post
But I'll try to take some photo of my babe next time Hehe


**
Hubby thanks for everything :))
You are the one who always worry and care about me
everytime when I am driving
You hope and you'll always make sure that I reach home safety
everytime when I go out
I'm glad to be your wife Sweetheart
mwah mwah! <3

No comments: