Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Grateful Day

was craving for KFC but the weather was bad

unfortunately I can't drive at night
so e-bike would be our only choice
finally...
TA-DA!

We decided to go out with raincoats AHAHA


These two raincoats are being kept in the drawer for the past two years
So this was the first time we wearing them
Lol we look funny
I can see people were staring at us


cheesy wedges will always be my favourite! :D


can't finish whole plate of rice
hmm...
recently I am eating quite less
wonder why can't I finish normal amount of food


I went home and called my hubby
thought to show off my dinner and make him jealous ahaha
But guess what?
I am the one who got surprised

He had KFC for dinner too!
We were meant to be together no doubt about it XDD

*

He decided not to get in Facebook during these three exam weeks
and I got upset with his decision

wanted to request him to go online at least once a day
to check the posts or photos I share to him
but I understand that I shouldn't made him to do something he doesn't want to

So I was really upset for few hours
and I sent some emo sms to him LOL

Unexpectedly
He appeared online around 11pm and liked some photos I shared


He is the best boyfriend in the world
The only guy I wanna marry to hehe

Brian Tey I love you <3

No comments: