Saturday, September 21, 2013

Holiday #1

Gonna have lots of fun during this semester break!

I had planned my to-do-list in these three weeks
here comes the first one hehe

IMU Chariofare 2013

There were less stalls and less choice of food compared to last year
But still happy with their awesome food hehe

Oh I used to finish the food before I remember to take photo
please be considerate :P

(These are images from Google)

chicken shepherd's pie


tortilla chips and salsa


grilled scallops


split bean


simple stage and backdrop design




Please ignore my face :P

My dad was there
but I didn't snap any photo of him


Hubby and I heard that
my dad introduced him as MY BOYFRIEND to his colleague
not sure if we heard wrongly haha


My eye-bags and dark circles are horrible!


One of the food stall 



Tonight I had dinner with hubby and his university-mates
We went to Kepong
 Nice steamboat & bbq buffet :D
The guys were fun

What a coincidence!
My younger brother was there too dinner with his friends


Had a satisfying dinner!



Tiring yet fun Saturday ♡

No comments: