Monday, July 20, 2015

2th-6th May Penang+Langkawi Trip

Sorry for taking years to post this haha
I just wanna post some photos here
So that I don't need to save them in my computer/pendrive lol


2th May - Kampar Penang

comfortable small hotel room with good facilities

Night View from Penang Hill

Our Dinner

3th May - Penang ➸ Langkawi

Breakfast (Penang)

Lunch (Penang)

the sea is so beautiful


I took a video of our hotel room with balcony
However the video is too big
So it can't be uploaded here
Too bad

We had our dinner at a seaside restaurant


Dinner (Langkawi)

Went shopping at Cenang Mall duty-free stores

maybe they don't use fresh durian for all chocolate hahaha

4th May - Langkawi

Breakfast Buffet

We went to the beach


the weather was so nice


Langkawi Underwater World is a nice place to visit too






We also went to Oriental Village
But not much activities we did there





The best fruit ice cream I ever had


Mango and Durian flavored

Went back to the beach again
Feel like staying here foverer




The restaurant had no electricity lol
So we finished our dinner in the dark

Candle Light Dinner haha

5th May - Langkawi ➸ Penang

The weather was bad in the morning


Breakfast Buffet

Took a taxi to Jetty

Took ferry from Langkawi to Penang



We stayed at Penang for one night

6th May - Penang ➸ Kampar

Ate breakfast and back to Kampar


That's all haha
I might be going back to Langkawi this September
This time I will go with my family
Hopefully you will see more photos and videos of me

No comments: