Saturday, June 23, 2012

An Emo Post

6/23 10.39pm
As usual
We chat in the night
And he told me something different

"Just be yourself."

All of a sudden
I felt like hit by an electric shock on my head
I was like "huh!?"

Then he said
"Take care of yourself."

Erm yeah
I overheard

But then it gives me a clue
to just be myself

Sometimes I don't understand
As I grow up
I lost my loved one
I can't find true friend
And the people who used to be my soul mate
Turning to be my enemies

Is it my fault?
Is it all my problem??

I'm exhausted
I hate the feeling to eat alone since I have classmates
I hate the feeling to sleep alone since I have a roommate
I hate the feeling to live alone since I have friends and family
I'm lonely and empty but WHO CARES

They DON'T EVEN KNOW
They don't listen to me

She said no one should be nice to me 
include all the people I love
If they have to love me as how much I love them
It makes their lives miserable

Is it right?
Is it my fault to love people and wish to be loved
I just don't understand
Is it true that I don't deserve to be loved?
No matter how much I do? How hard I try?
Because this world has no love?

Maybe I'll figure out it someday

PS Hubby I love you because you are always there for me

No comments: