Tuesday, June 19, 2012

How I spent my HOLIDAY ;D

19/6 1.54pm
It's been a very long time since I last updated my blog Hehe
Today this post
I was planning to do it after my May holiday (sem break)
But alas I drag it till now

WHATEVER
Because no one is gonna read my blog anyway

As the title above
I wish to jot down some precious memories and happy moments in my life


Firstly
I never think before that I could watch 5 movies in 1 month time
Wow new experience for me Haha

The two English Movies:

1. The Lady




2. Dark Shadows




Not forgetting the Chinese Movies:

1. Twisted Love




2. You Believe In Ghost?




3. Ghost Buddies




I watched 4 of them with my hubby
And 1 of them with my dearest brother


Secondly
I received some gifts from my loved ones
What I could remember are these three
If I accidentally forget yours Please be considerate
You know me and my short term memory Hmmm

From hubby's mom:

1. A necklace

From hubby:

1. Madagascar toy hippo

2. Madagascar toy ziraffe


Thirdly
Is the outing part
And these are those people I could remember:

1. Of course my FAMILY

2. My HUBBY

3. My BEST FRIEND

4. The WIVES


I think that's all :)

After the holiday ended
I step in one of the hardest part in my life
MY DEGREE LIFE
Hmm gonna go through it perfectly

Who says I cant? :D


#I love you
everyone of you who got in and got out of my life
all the bygoners
all the hurts and tears
all the love the feelings the precious moments
all the past that will be the past They never come back
But you help me grow It's true

Alas I learn to let go :')

No comments: